If you need to make repairs on your lot , please call JLDI first and speak with someone on the Lot committee.  The rules are strict right now and you need permission, particularly when doing work within 30 feet of the water.

If you need to work on your dock or seawall, please call DeAnna Bartruff or Luke Ritz at Central in Holdrege to get your permits!  DeAnna Bartruff office 308.995.3563 or cell 308.991.5565 dbartruff@cnppid.com or Luke Ritz cell 308-529-0009. lritz@cnppid.com  .  The board requests that if you are planning any work at all, even though you do not need a permit, that you contact Central just to make sure.



Leave a Reply

You must be logged in to post a comment.