This was on the Nebraska Game and Parks Website and it applies to all motorized boats regardless of whether they are registered in Nebraska or not.  This article is important to those of you who license your boats out of state.  The warden will stop you and issue a citation if you do not have the sticker.  Those of us who are registered in Nebraska pay when we renew our registrations.


Beginning in 2016, all resident and non-resident boaters will be required to pay a fee to fund programs aimed at combating aquatic invasive species.

Who needs an AIS Stamp?

Boaters who register their motorized watercraft in Nebraska will notice a $5 fee added to their three-year boater registration fee. Boaters who register their motorized watercraft in any other state will be required to obtain a $15 Aquatic Invasive Species Stamp each year that they boat in Nebraska. This stamp is available for purchase online. A temporary stamp may be purchased at some state parks and recreation areas.

Below is a link for more information